Metronapoli is an agency owned by the Municipality of Naples that has managed its rail transports since 2001.
Our metropolitan Line 1, Line 6, and Four Cable Railways offer well-rounded service to customers:
-regularity and punctuality,
-cleanliness and order of trains and stations,
-comfort and safety of passengers.
Metronapoli’s activities belong to the Piano dei Trasporti (Transport Plan), drawn up by the Commune of Naples in 1997, which includes facility upkeep, running public means, and overseeing ticket sales and distribution.
Our commitment to improving the efficiency of the facilities makes us capable of supporting an integrated and durable public transport network to the city.
Metronapoli is a joint-stock company subject to the coordination and control of the Municipality of Naples.
Fiscal code, VAT number, Registration in the Business Register 07640560632
Naples R.E.A. (Economic and Administrative Register) – C.C.I.A.A. (Chamber of Commerce, Industry, Crafts and Agriculture) Registration no. 641092.
The nominal capital, entirely deposited, amounts to € 21,032,765.44.
Napolipark srl owns 99.46% of shares; the remaining 0.54% is owned by ANM SpA.
The agency employs approximately 550 persons, with periodic new intake.