Services for disabled passengers
The Metronapoli stations on Line 1, Line 6, and the Chiaia and Centrale Cable Railways are all accessible to travellers through:
• Lifts, Rising Platforms, Stair lifts, and mobile walkways.
• Special openings at the turnstiles
• Touch maps for the blind
• Specialized hygiene services
• Special pathways for those with limited eyesight
• Areas on trains for the attachment of wheelchairs.
In the stations of the Montesanto and Mergellina cable railways there is now an additional agreement in effect with Consortaxi. The Radio-Taxi service is a phone service for public transports which is free for disabled passengers, and can be used upon request by disabled passengers in possession of a valid ticket.